|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Apr 2019 till 07:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||24 April 2019|
|SC/ ST/ BC Communities and PH||nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Name of the Zone||No. of Posts|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APTRANSCO's website (direct link is given below) from 26 Mar 2019 to 25 Apr 2019 07:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.aptransco.co.in/transco/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh