GAIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2019 in GAIL, New Delhi. Online Applications are invited by Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) from 12 Feb 2019 11:00 AM to 13 Mar 2019 06:00 PM.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2019 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||13 Mar 2019 06:00 PM|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years (as on 13.03.2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD-General
13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and
15 years for PWD-SC/ST category candidates
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.|
₹60,000 – 1,80,000 Basic Pay of ₹60,000 during one year training cum probation as Executive Trainee in E-2 grade.
The selection will be on the basis of Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at GAIL's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2019 11:00 AM to 13 Mar 2019 06:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.gailonline.com/.
- Go to "Careers > Applying to GAIL " & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government