SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Apply Online for 30 Junior Assistant Posts in Department of Higher Education, SSB Odisha, Odisha on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha from 26 Sep 2018 to 25 Oct 2018 11:59 AM for 30 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||25 Oct 2018 til 11:59 AM|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||₹400|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 — 32 years (As on 01/09/2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PWD candidates
A candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with a Computer Course certificate from any recognised institution.
₹19,900 Per Month
On the basis of Skil Test/ Written Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available's website (direct link is given below) from 26 Sep 2018 to 25 Oct 2018 11:59 AM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Candidates short listed for the Skill Test are required to submit along with the Print out/ Hard copy of Online Applications, true copies of academic qualifications duly attested by the candidate himself or by any Gazetted Officer or Notary Public. The candidates are also required to put their full signature on each document. They must have to produce the Original Certificates before the Verifying Officer, as and when intimated for the same.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Odisha