IRCON Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Projects) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, IRCON, New Delhi on Absorption. Online Applications are invited by IRCON International Limited from 11 Jan 2019 to 20 Mar 2019 til 05:00 PM for 1 vacancy.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019 til 05:00 PM|
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
|Min- 45 years|
Max- 3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
The applicant should be a Civil Engineering graduate with a good academic record from a recognized University/ Institution.
Applicants holding MBA/ Technical qualifications will have added advantage.
The applicant should possess adequate technical/ operational/ project management experience at a senior level in an organisation of repute, out of which at least five years during the last ten years should have been in Civil Engineering works/Project Management in the Railways sector.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Mazagon Dock's website (direct link is given below) from 11 Jan 2019 to 20 Mar 2019 03:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://pesbonline.gov.in/Login/Login.
- Click on “New User”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use. OR
Send it Offline to:
Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
More Active Vacancies in IRCON International Limited
IRCON Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Consultant Posts in IRCON, Across India on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by IRCON International Limited on or before 11 Feb 2019.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government