South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 -Apply Online for Probationary Officers Posts in South Indian Bank, Across India. Online Applications are invited by South Indian Bank from 10 Dec 2018 10:00 AM to 16 Dec 2018.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Dec 2018 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Dec 2018|
|Exam Date||29 Dec 2018|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 800|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 200|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 25 Years as on 30.11.2018.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Min. ₹ 23,700– 980/7 – 30,560- 1145/2 – 32,850- 1310/7 - Max. ₹ 42,020
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at South Indian Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Dec 2018 10:00 AM to 16 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.southindianbank.com/Careers/careersdetails.aspx?careerid=160
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.