CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 - Apply Online for CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS). Online Applications are invited by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) from 25 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Oct 2018|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||₹500|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years (as on 01-07-2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST/ PwD/ female candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
1. M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
2. B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
3. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply.
4. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
₹25,000 p.m. for the first two years and ₹28,000 p.m. for the 3rd
The selection will be on the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at CSIR's website (direct link is given below) from 25 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
NGRI Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 66 Project Staff Posts in NGRI, Hyderabad, Telangana on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute from Candidates with B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, BCA, Ph.D. degrees can apply for these posts from 25 May 2019 to 06 Jun 2019 for 66 vacancies.
IICB Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for 58 JRF (Direct) Posts in IICB, Kolkata, West Bengal. Candidates are invited by CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 03 Jun 2019 for 58 vacancies.
NEERI Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for Project Assistant Post on a project entitled “Establishment of Medicinal/Nakshatra Plant Nursery” in NEERI, Nagpur, Maharashtra on Temporary Basis. Candidates are invited by National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 10 Jun 2019 10:00 AM for 1 vacancy.
AcSIR Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for IT- Consultant Post in AcSIR, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on Temporary Basis. Candidates are invited by AcSIR - Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 03 Jun 2019 11:30 AM for 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government