CSIR UGC NET Dec 2018 - Apply Online for CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and for Lectureship (LS). Online Applications are invited by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) from 25 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15 Oct 2018|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||₹500|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years (as on 01-07-2018)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST/ PwD/ female candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
1. M.Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/ BE/ B.Tech/ BPharma/ MBBS with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates.
2. B.Sc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-Ph.D program with at least 55% marks for General (UR) and OBC candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, Persons with Disability (PwD) candidates are also eligible to apply.
3. Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply.
4. Candidates possessing only Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply only for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and not for Lectureship (LS).
₹25,000 p.m. for the first two years and ₹28,000 p.m. for the 3rd
The selection will be on the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at CSIR's website (direct link is given below) from 25 Sep 2018 to 15 Oct 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
NML Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for 13 Graduate/ Technician Apprentices Posts in NML, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Candidates are invited by National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 14 Feb 2019 10:00 AM for 13 vacancies.
CGCRI Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for JRF & SRF Posts in CGCRI, Kolkata, West Bengal. Candidates are invited by Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 30 Jan 2019 11:00 AM for 5 vacancies.
IIIM Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for Project Assistant I (Field Assistant) Post in IIIM, Jammu on Contract Basis. Candidates are invited by Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 22 Jan 2019 10:30 AM for 1 vacancy.
NBRI Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for Project Assistant Post in NBRI, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh on Contract Basis. Candidates are invited by NBRI - National Botanical Research Institute to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 21 Jan 2019 11:00 AM for 1 vacancy.
CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - Walk in for Project Assistant Posts in CIMFR, Dhanbad, Jharkhand on Contract Basis. Candidates are invited by CSIR - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 25 Jan 2019 at 10:30 AM for 3 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government