DSSSB Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 4366 Primary Teacher Posts in Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Online Applications are invited by DSSSB - Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board from 02 Jul 2018 to 30 Jul 2018 for 4366 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jul 2018|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Relaxable as per instructions/ orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time.
(i) Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent
(ii) Two year’s Diploma/ Certificate Course/ in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
(iii) Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
(iv) Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
(v) Candidates must have qualified CTET.
₹35400 as per pay matrix (Revised) (PB-2, ₹9300-34800 + Grade Pay ₹4200) Group: ‘B’
1. UR-1610 Posts,
2. BC-1286 Posts,
3. SC-714 Posts,
4. ST-756 Posts (including
5. PH-474 (VH-381, OH- 93).
Total : 4366 Posts
The selection will be on the basis of written test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at DSSSB's website (direct link is given below) from 02 Jul 2018 to 30 Jul 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://dsssbonline.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.