Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2018 in Delhi High Court, Delhi. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Delhi from 22 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 12 Dec 2018 11:00 PM for 147 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Nov 2018 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Dec 2018 11:00 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 1000|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 200|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Max. 35 Years as on the 1st day of January|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
a person practicing as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961;
|Category||No. of vacancies|
₹ 56,100- 1,77,500
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Delhi High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 22 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 12 Dec 2018 11:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://delhihighcourt.nic.in/.
- Go to "Open Positions" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in High Court of Delhi
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2019 - Job notification for Special Metropolitan Magistrates/ Spl. Municipal Magistrates Posts in Delhi High Court, Delhi. Applications are invited by High Court of Delhi on or before 30 Mar 2019.
Latest Jobs in NCT of Delhi