Bank of India Recruitment 2018 - Job notification for Faculty Members Posts at RSETI Chatra and Koderma in Bank of India, Jharkhand. Applications are invited by Bank of India on or before 19 Mar 2018 for 2 vacancies.
Min 25 years Max 65 years subject to physical fitness.
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.sc (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.sc (Agri.) B.Sc. (Agri Marketing) / B.A with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a Flair for teaching and possess sound Computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and the Internet.
- Candidate should be resident of the local area.
- Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage
2 years in-house Faculty or visiting faculty. Shall possess good flair/ computing skill/ knowledge in computer etc.
Actual Travelling expenses:
Maximum ₹250 per diem, for taking on the job training wherever required at site, other than the institute, to be approved by RSETI INCHARGE/ DIRECTOR based on the reasonability of the same.
The remuneration will be ₹20000 per month.
Written Test: to assess General Knowledge and Computer capability.
Personal Interview: to assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem-solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees' development approach.
Demostration/ Presentation: to assess teaching skills and communication capacity.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with necessary documents. (Annex 1- For All Applicants, Annexe-2 & Annexe-3 additionally for retired employees of PSU banks) to RSETI Chatra and Koderma, Jharkhand on or before 19 Mar 2018.
|Notification Date||12 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||19 Mar 2018|
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government