SBI SCO Law Executive Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 119 Specialist Cadre Officers Post of Special Management Executive, Deputy General Manager (Law), Deputy General Manager (Law), Deputy Manager (Law), in SBI on Regular and Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 20 Mar 2018 to 07 Apr 2018 (Extended till 21st Apr 2018) for 119 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|For Gen/OBC Candidates||₹600|
|For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen Candidates||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Name of Post||Age Limit (Year)|
|Special Management Executive (Regular)||30 years||40 years|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual)||42 years||52 years|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular||42 years||52 years|
|Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular)||25 years||35 years|
|For SC/ ST Candidates||5 years|
|For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates||3 years|
|For Persons Ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989.||5 years|
|For PWD Candidates||PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years, PWD (OBC)- 13 Years, PWD (Gen)- 10 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers||5 years|
|Name of Post||Education Qualification with Experience||Place of Posting|
|Special Management Executive (Regular)||CA/ ICWA/ ACS/ MBA in Finance or 2 years PG Diploma in Finance.|
Minimum 5 years post qualification experience.(as on 31.12.2017)
|Mumbai and Delhi|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual)||Degree in Law with minimum 17 years of experience as Law Officer.||Mumbai|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular||Degree in Law with minimum 17 years of experience as Law Officer.||Mumbai|
|Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular)||Degree in Law with minimum 04 years of experience as Law Officer.||Anywhere in India|
|Name of Post||Grade||Scale of Pay (₹) / CTC|
|Special Management Executive (Regular)||MMGS – III||₹42020-1310/₹5-48570-1460/₹2-51490/ ₹18.00 Lacs|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual)||TEGS-VI||CTC up to `47.00 lacs. The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular||TEGS-VI||₹68680-1960/₹4-74520/ ₹40.20 Lacs|
|Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular)||MMGS – II||₹31705-1145/₹1-32850-1310/₹10-45950/ ₹15.10 Lacs|
|Name of Post||Total Post|
|Special Management Executive (Regular)||35 (19-Gen., 05-SC, 02-ST, 09-OBC, 01*-OH)|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Contractual)||01-Gen|
|Deputy General Manager (Law) (Regular||01-Gen|
|Deputy Manager (Law) (Regular)||82 (42-Gen., 12-SC, 06-ST, 22-OBC, 03*-OH)|
On the basis of Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 20th Mar 2018 to 07th Apr 2018 (Extended till 21st Apr 2018)
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Registered yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Required Document to be Uploaded:-
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX).
- ID Proof (PDF).
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF).
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF).
- Experience certificates (PDF) vi. e-Receipt for fee payment vii. PWD Certificate (PDF).
- Form-16 as on 31.03.2017 (PDF) ix. Recent Photograph.
- Signature b. Photograph file type/ size.
- The photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb and Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there are no "red-eye”.
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07 Apr 2018 (Extended till 21st Apr 2018)|
Latest Jobs in Central Government