APPSC Recruitment 2019 -Apply Online for Assistant Director Posts in APPSC, Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 30 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019 for 6 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Feb 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 250|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 120|
Pay the Examination Fee through payment gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 42 years as on 01.07.2019|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Must possess Post Graduate Degree in one of the Subjects of Mathematics, Pure Mathematics, Statistics, Economics with Statistics, Pure Economics, Applied Economics, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Econometrics or Computer Science from a recognized University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other recognized equivalent qualification.
Min. ₹ 37,100 – Max. ₹ 91,450
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 30 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(icxo202pjtoipw225uh0ti0h))/Default.aspx
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh