New India Assurance Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 312 Administrative Officers Posts in New India Assurance, Across India. Online Applications are invited by New India Assurance Company Ltd. from 10 Dec 2018 to 26 Dec 2018 for 312 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Dec 2018|
|Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)||30 Jan 2019|
|Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive)||2 Mar 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 600|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 to 30 years, as on 01.12.2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification |
|Company Secretary||02||ACS/ FCS from ICSI|
Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60%
|Legal||30||Graduate/Post-graduate in Law with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)|
|Finance & Accounts||35||Chartered Accountant (ICAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)|
Cost and Management Accountant (The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, earlier known as ICWAI) and Graduation/Post-graduation in any discipline with min 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwBD)
|Generalists||245||A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.|
Min. ₹ 32,795- 1610(14)- 55,335- 1745(4)- Max.₹ 62,315
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at New India Assurance's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Dec 2018 to 26 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.newindia.co.in/portal/readMore/Recruitment
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government