OPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 150 Homeopathic MO Posts in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 14 Dec 2018 to 14 Jan 2019 for 150 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Jan 2019 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||17 Jan 2018|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 — 32 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
10 years for PH candidates
A Bachelor's Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Homoeopathy and he/ she must have registered himself/ herself under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Total ||150 (49-w)|
Level 10, Cell - 1 ₹44,900 (P.B. - 2 in the pre-revised scale of pay of ₹9,300-34,800 + G.P. ₹4,600)
The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam/ Interview .
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at OPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 14 Dec 2018 to 14 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.opsc.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 1950 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Posts in Health & Family Welfare Department, Odisha on Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) from 10 Jan 2019 to 31 Jan 2019 11:59 PM for 1950 vacancies.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Odisha