DEE Assam Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 4120 Upper Primary Teacher Post in DEE Assam, Assam. Online Applications are invited by Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam (DEE) from 26 Mar 2018 to 19 Apr 2018 for 4120 vacancies.
|For All Other Candidates||₹ 200|
|For SC/ ST (P)/ ST(H) Candidates||₹ 150|
Min- 18 years and Max- 38 years as on 1st Jan 2018.
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B.Sc from the UGC recognized University and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Science Teacher (UPS)||B.Sc from the UGC recognized University and UP TET Qualified in Science and Mathematics stream. and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Hindi Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B.Sc from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Arabic Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B.Sc from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Assamese Language Teacher (UPS)||BA/ B.Sc from the UGC recognized University having Assamese as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Manipuri Language Teacher (UPS)||Manipuri BA/B.Sc from the UGC recognized University having Manipuri as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education.|
|Name of Post||Total Posts|
|Assamese Language Teacher||292|
|Manipuri Language Teacher||22|
Pay Band II ₹14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay as admissible.
On the basis of Screening.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at DEE Assam's website (direct link is given below) from 26th Mar 2018 to 19th Apr 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.lpupteachers.com/.
- Go to "Home" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate.
- Mark sheet of H.S.(Senior Secondary).
- Caste Certificate.
- Scanned Signature.
- Passport Size Color Photographs.
- Pass Certificate of H.S. (Senior Secondary).
- Pass Certificate of H.S.L.C./ H.S.L.C. Admit Gard in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sh~li!t of TET for LPS.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of D.EL Ed.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Mar 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Apr 2018|
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Assam