PGCIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 50 Executive Trainee Posts in PGCIL. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 30 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019 11:59 PM for 50 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||30 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Feb 2019 11:59 PM|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||28 years as on 31.12.2018|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|ET (Electrical)||33||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)|
|ET (Electronics)||07||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg|
|ET (Civil)||10||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering|
The selection will be on the basis of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at PGCIL's website (direct link is given below) from 30 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.powergridindia.com.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
More Active Vacancies in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 42 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts in PGCIL, Across India. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 31 Jan 2019 to 28 Feb 2019 for 42 vacancies.
PGCIL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 35 Apprentices Posts in PGCIL, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry on Apprenticeship. Online Applications are invited by Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. from 06 Feb 2019 to 21 Feb 2019 for 35 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government