Central Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 21 Sports Quota Posts in Central Railway. Online Applications are invited by Central Railway from 06 Feb 2018 11:00 AM to 20 Feb 2018 05:00 PM for 21 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
18 years to 25 years as on 01/07/2018.
The selection will be on the basis of Trial and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Central Railway's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2018 11:00 AM to 20 Feb 2018 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.rrccr.com/Modules/home/home.aspx
- Select the “Recruitment against Open Advertisement Sports Quota for the year 2017-18”.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on "online application".
- Fill all details and submit the form.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Feb 2018 11:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Feb 2018 05:00 PM|
More Active Vacancies in Central Railway:
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 - Senior Residents Posts at Dr B. A. M. Hospital, Byculla in Central Railway, Maharashtra. Candidates are invited by Central Railway to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 01 Jun 2018 at 11:30 AM for 6 vacancies.
Central Railway Recruitment 2018 - Job notification for Ministerial Staff Posts in Central Railway, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Applications are invited by Central Railway on or before 25 May 2018 for 4 vacancies.