Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 417 Probationary Officer PO Posts in Indian Bank, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Indian Bank from 01 Aug 2018 to 27 Aug 2018 for 417 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Aug 2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||After 24 Sep 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||06 Oct 2018|
|Result of Online exam - Preliminary||17 Oct 2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||22 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||04 Nov 2018|
|All others candidates.||₹600|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
20 years to 30 years as on 01 Aug 2018.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Category||No. of Post|
On the basis of online Exam (Preliminary& Main Examination) and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 01st Aug 2018 to 27th Aug 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.indianbank.in/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government