Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 417 Probationary Officer PO Posts in Indian Bank, Karnataka. Online Applications are invited by Indian Bank from 01 Aug 2018 to 27 Aug 2018 for 417 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01 Aug 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||27 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||27 Aug 2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||After 24 Sep 2018|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||06 Oct 2018|
|Result of Online exam - Preliminary||17 Oct 2018|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Main||22 Oct 2018|
|Online Examination – Main||04 Nov 2018|
|All others candidates.||₹600|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Payment Mode: Online
20 years to 30 years as on 01 Aug 2018.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University (or) any Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Category||No. of Post|
On the basis of online Exam (Preliminary& Main Examination) and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 01st Aug 2018 to 27th Aug 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.indianbank.in/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR PO ON BOARDING".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.