|Job Location||New Delhi, Lucknow, Ferozepur, Ambala|
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate. from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
15-24 years of age as on 27-01-2018.
Age relaxation for various categories/community shall be applicable as per rules as amended from time to time.
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
₹100 (No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
Payment Mode: Online
Unit Wise/trade Wise Break-up Of Training Slots
Cluster Lucknow (LKO):
LKO Div: 335 Posts
Bridge Workshop, CB-LKO: 43 Posts
C&W SHOP AMV-LKO: 374 Posts
Locomotive Workshop - CB/LKO: 333 Posts
Locomotive Workshop - (Elect.)-CB LKO: 225 Posts
Cluster DELHI (DLI):
Bridge Workshop, TKJ, NDLS: 65 Posts
TMC Depot/TKD: 12 Posts
Printing Press - SSB: 69 Posts
C&W/NZM - DLI DIV: 67 Posts
C&W/DEE - DLI DIV: 42 Posts
C&W/NDLS: 143 Posts
C&WShop/DLI: 75 Posts
Electric SHED/GZB (DLI DIV): 113 Posts
EMU Car SHED/GZB (DLI DIV): 110 Posts
DSL SHED/TKD (DLI DIV): 106 Posts
DSL SHED/SSB DLI DIV): 61 Posts
Cluster Firozpur (FZR):
Bridge Workshop - JRC: 58 Posts
DMU Care Base, JUC(FZR DIV): 49 Posts
C&W Workshop, FZR DIV: 84 Posts
DSL SHED-LDH (FZR DIV): 214 Posts
Workshop (MECH.) - ASR: 164 Posts
Cluster Ambala (UMB):
JUDW Workshop: 420 Posts
Total: 3162 Posts (UR-1696, SC-597, ST-58, OBC-811, PH (PH-HH-16, PH-OH-56, PH-VH-14), EX-SM-86)
Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with min. 50% aggregate marks) & ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway website (direct link is given below) from 28.12.2017 at 11:00 AM to 27.01.2018 at 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
2. Candidates log on to http://www.rrcnr.org/
3. Read the information carefully & Click on the “Engagement of Act Apprentice” Link ONLINE Application."
4. Candidates Registration - Fill the details in the application & Submit the Form.
5. Pay Online Fee & & on successful transaction “Candidate Dashboard containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print will appear”.
6. Enter the Application fee payment transaction ID, verify it and fill the Application Form.
7. Save Detail, Edit if required and then finally save detail.
8. Now click on upload Photo link in the “Candidates Dashboard” and Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format & Save Images and upload certificates like :- educational, caste, PWD & Ex-SM certificates etc. On completion candidate can take print of application & Fee payment slip for candidate purpose record only.