BHEL Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 50 Engineer Trainee Posts in Mechanical and Electrical Discipline through GATE 2018 in BHEL. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals from 12 Feb 2018 10:00 AM to 12 Mar 2018 11:59 PM for 50 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
27 Years (Candidates born before 01/09/1990 are not eligible to apply).
29 years for candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management.
Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to the following categories as under: -
SC/ST: - by 5 years
OBC (NCL): – by 3 years
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
|Post ||Discipline||No. of Posts|
₹20,600 - ₹46,500
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at BHEL's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2018 10:00 AM to 12 Mar 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.bhel.com/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2018 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Mar 2018 11:59 PM|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||12 Feb 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||13 Mar 2018 11:59 PM|
More Active Vacancies in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
BHEL Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 80 Engineer & Supervisor Posts in BHEL, Chennai, Tamil Nadu on a Temporary Basis. Online Applications are invited by Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited from 06 Feb 2019 to 18 Feb 2019 for 80 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government