Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 197 Civil Judge Posts in Rajasthan High Court, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan High Court from 26 Nov 2018 to 05 Jan 2019 til 11:59 PM for 197 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26 Nov 2018 from 11:30 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 Jan 2019 til 11:59 PM|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||26 Nov 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||06 Jan 2019 til 11:59 PM|
|Gen/ OBC/ BC/ Othe states candidates||₹850|
|OBC/ BC Candidates of Rajasthan||₹550|
|SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates||₹300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||23 - 35 years (As on 01/01/2020)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST candidates|
Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.
|Total No. of Post||Year||Gen.||SC||ST||OBC|
₹27700- ₹770- ₹33090- ₹920- ₹40450- ₹1080- ₹44770
On the basis of Written Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Rajasthan High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 26 Nov 2018 to 05 Jan 2019 11:59 AM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://hcraj.nic.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Click on "Civil Judge Cadre, 2018".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan