Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 75 Civil Judges Posts in Gujarat High Court, Gujarat. Online Applications are invited by High Court of Gujarat from 07 May 2018 to 06 Jun 2018 11:59 PM for 75 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Jun 2018 11:59 PM|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||07 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||06 Jun 2018|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test)||09/09/2018|
|Date of Main Written Examination||14/10/2018|
|Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview)||November / December - 2018|
|Gen/ OBC||₹1000 + Bank Charge|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Educationally Backward Classes||₹500 + Bank Charge|
Pay the Examination Fee through SBI e-Pay.
Pay Offline Through E Challan: Candidate is required to take a printout of 'Challan' and pay the requisite Fees before the Challan Expiry Date, at any of the SBI Branch, by submitting the said Challan to the Bank. The Concerned Bank Branch will retain Bank Copy of the 'Challan' and return the Candidate Copy to the Candidate.
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
As on June 06, 2018
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||35 years|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD/ Educationally Backward Classes||38 years|
1. Degree in Law.
Must be practising as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and/ or Criminal Jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Application.
Must be working in the Courts or other Allied Departments on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
2. Must possess Certificate, certifying to be possessing Basic Knowledge of Computer Application/ Operation.
₹27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 930 – 40,530 – 1080 – 44,850 + Allowances
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes||20 posts|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Gujarat High Court's website (direct link is given below) from 07 May 2018 to 06 Jun 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/.
- Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Gujarat