SBI Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Post Doctoral Research Fellow Posts in SBI, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 16 Jul 2018 to 30 Jul 2018 for 5 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Jul 2018|
|Last date for submission of Hard Copy||07 Aug 2018|
28 years to 40 years as on 30 Jun 2018.
i) Ph.D in Banking/ Finance/ IT/ Economics related to BFSI sector.
ii) Minimum 3 years’ Post Qualification experience in Teaching/ Research work in Premier Institution/ University (like IIMs, IITs, ISB, XLRI or equivalent) OR Consultancy.
₹1,00,000 Per month (not negotiable), subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
On the basis of Interview and Merit List.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 16th Jul 2018 to 30th Jul 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with Self-Attested Copies of documents Mentioned below to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai (Maharashtra, INDIA), PIN-400021”. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 07th Aug 2018.
- Curriculum Vitae including the list of publications.
- Proof of Citizenship.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- A two page write-up on the high quality publication by him/her.
- A two page write-up on the intended research work at SBI.
- At least two letters of recommendations / reference - one from a peer regarding the research capabilities and one from applicant’s dissertation supervisor or from the academic institute.
- No objection certificate / relief certificate from the present employer (if currently employed)
- Photocopies of the Educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Experience certificate.
- Photocopies of two Best Journal Papers
- In case of non-receipt of hard copies of online application with the above-mentioned documents by the aforesaid date, their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting and interview.
Latest Jobs in Central Government