RPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 5000 School Lecturer Posts in Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission from 17 May 2018 to 09 Jun 2018 11:59 PM for 5000 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Jun 2018 until 12 Midnight|
|Correction in Online Application Form||17 Jun 2018 to 23 Jun 2018 till 12 Midnight|
General / Other State: ₹350
OBC / BC: ₹250
SC / ST: ₹150
Pay the Exam Fee Through Cash at Rajasthan E Mitra Portal or Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Age Limit as on 01/07/2018
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
|Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|School Lecturer (All Other Subjects)||Graduate Degree (B.Ed) and Post Graduate Degree in Relevant Subject or Equivalent Qualification.|
|School Lecturer (Drawing)||Post Graduate Degree in Drawing or equivalent exam|
Graduate with 5 yrs. experience of teaching Drawing in a recognised institution
Diploma of 5 years duration in Arts of any School/College of Arts recognised by Government
|Name of Post||Subjects||No. of Post|
Pay Matrix Level (L-12)
On the basis of competitive examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 17th May 2018 to 16th Jun 2018 till 12 Night.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan