TN TRB Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Apply Online for 186 Assistant Professors / Assistant Professors (Pre-Law) Posts in TN TRB, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) from 23 Jul 2018 to 06 Aug 2018 11:59 PM for 186 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Aug 2018 11:59 PM|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹300|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
40 years as on 01.07.2018.
|Name of the Posts||Qualifications|
|Assistant professor in Law||Master's Degree in Law in the relevant subject with not less than 55 percent marks. AND|
Must have qualified in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or an accredited Test.
|Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)||MA Degree in any of the universities in the State of Tamil Nadu or a degree of equivalence with not less than 55 percent of marks Provided further that holders of PhD degree who have passed their Master's degree. AND|
Master's degree in Law of any recognized University with not less than 55 percent.
|Law of Contracts||6|
|Crime and Torts||5|
|Human Rights Law||10|
|Intellectual Property Law||13|
Assistant Professors (Pre-law)
BACK LOG VACANCIES
|Crime and Torts|
|Assistant Professors (Pre-law)|
₹15600-+ AGP ₹7000 (Pre-revised) Academic Level-11 with rationalized entry Pay of ₹68,900
The selection will be on the basis of written examinations/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN TRB's website (direct link is given below) from 23 Jul 2018 to 06 Aug 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Tamilnadu