MPPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 3422 Assistant Professor Posts in Department of Higher Education, MPPSC, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission from 16 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018 for 3422 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||30 Apr 2018|
|Correction in Online Form||20 Apr 2018 to 2 May 2018|
|General/ Others State||₹1150|
|SC/ST/ OBC/PH of MP||₹650|
|Include Portal + GST Charge||₹150|
The fee can be paid by credit card /debit card or net banking or through MP Online Kiosk
21-44 years (as on 01/01/2018)
Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks from a recognized university and must have qualified NET/SET/SLET or equivalent
|Post Name||Category Wise Vacancy||No. of Post|
|Assistant Professor||Backlog Vacancies||752 (SC-206, ST-437, OBC-109)|
|Vacant posts from Promotion/ Service Retirement||1064 (UR-287, SC-73, ST-210, OBC-494)|
|Fresh Vacancies||1606 (UR-803, SC-256, ST-322, OBC-225)|
|Grand Total||3422 (UR-1090, SC-535, ST-969, OBC-828)|
Subject Wise Details
Assistant Professor Botany
Assistant Professor Chemistry
Assistant Professor Organic Chemistry
Assistant Professor Physics
Assistant Professor Commerce
Assistant Professor Economics
Assistant Professor English
Assistant Professor Geography
Assistant Professor Hindi
Assistant Professor History
Assistant Professor Law
Assistant Professor Mathematics
Assistant Professor Political Science
Assistant Professor Sociology
Assistant Professor Zoology
₹15600-39100 + ₹6000 grade pay
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 16 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mppsc.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Those who have already applied online in the past, please do not apply again.