AP Police Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 3137 SI, RSI, PC, Firemen & Other Posts in AP Police, Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by AP Police from 05 Nov 2018 03:00 PM to 24 Nov 2018 05:00 PM for S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor Posts and 12 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 07 Dec 2018 05:00 PM for P.C., Warder and Firemen Posts for 3137 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Date of Apply Online For S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor||05 Nov 2018 03:00 PM to 24 Nov 2018 05:00 PM|
|Date of Apply Online For P.C., Warder and Firemen||12 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 07 Dec 2018 05:00 PM|
|Date of Preliminary examination for S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy.Jailor||16 Dec 2018 (10 AM to 1 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM)|
|Date of Preliminary examination for P.C., Warder and Firemen||06 Jan 2019 (10 AM to 1 PM)|
|Category||OCs/ BCs||SCs/ STs|
|S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor||₹600||₹300|
|P.C., Warder and Firemen||₹300||₹150|
Pay the Examination Fee through AP Online, MeeSeva Centres, Credit card, Debit Card or internet banking.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Station Fire Officer||20|
|Dy. Jailor (Men.)||10|
|Dy. Jailor (Women)||04|
Department for Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Department|
|SCT Sis (Civil) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (AR) (Men & Women), SCT RSIs (APSP) (Men)||Police Department|
|Deputy Jailors (Men) & Deputy Jailors (Women)||Prisons and Correctional Services Department|
|Station Fire Officers (Men)||A.P. Fire & Emergency Services Dept.|
The selection will be on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at AP Police website (direct link is given below) from 05 Nov 2018 03:00 PM to 24 Nov 2018 05:00 PM for S.I., R.S.I., Station Fire Officer, Dy. Jailor Posts and 12 Nov 2018 10:00 AM to 07 Dec 2018 05:00 PM for P.C., Warder and Firemen Posts
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://slprb.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to "Recruitment" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh