IBPS Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts in IBPS, Across India. Online Applications are invited by IBPS - Institute of Banking Personnel Selection from 09 Jun 2018 to 19 Jun 2018 for 2 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||09 Jun 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Jun 2018|
Pay the Examination Fee through (only Online paymen.
21-30 years (As on 01.06.2018)
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience|
|Research Associate||Two years Full-time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with a specialization in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology/ Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes|
Two years Full-time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR
Two years Full-time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with a focus on Personnel Assessment/ Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes
|Preferably One year experience in the academic Research/ Test Development/ Project Management Competency in operating computer is a must.|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts)||Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant||Preferably 1 years’ experience in handling Finance, Accounts, Taxation, Investment & Expertise management of funds etc.|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Deputy Manager (Accounts)||1|
Grade E ₹8,94,175 per annum (approx)
On the basis of Exercises/interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IBPS's website (direct link is given below) from 09 Jun 2018 to 19 Jun 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.ibps.in/.
- Go to "Register".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.