UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 69000 Assistant Teacher Posts in UP Basic Education Board, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board from 06 Dec 2018 to 22 Dec 2018 till 06:00 PM for 69000 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 Dec 2018 till 06:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||23 Dec 2018|
|Assistant Teacher Exam Date||06 Jan 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 600|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 400|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 to 40 Years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Candidates should have Bachelor Degree with 2 yrs. B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.T.C Exam Passed. Primary Level UPTET/ CTET Exam Passed.
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UP Basic Education Board's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Dec 2018 to 22 Dec 2018 till 06:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://atrexam.upsdc.gov.in/registration.aspx
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh