MPPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Assistant Director (Planning) Post in Urban Development And Housing Department, Madhya Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission from 15 Mar 2018 to 14 Apr 2018 11:59 PM for 1 vacancy.
Alert / Updates
|All Other Category||₹500|
|SC/ ST/ OBC of M.P. Domicile||₹250|
|By Using Kiosk Payment Method||₹150|
|Pay the application fees personally||₹100|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Payment Mode: Online
|For All Other Categories||21-28 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||12 years for Male( M.P. Domicile) candidates|
17 years for Female( M.P. Domicile) candidates
17 years for Male / Female ( Govt. Employee) candidates
17 years for SC/ ST / OBC candidates
17 years for PWD candidates
Graduation in Planning. OR
Post Graduate Degree in Town planning/ Regional Planning/ Traffic and Transport/ Land Scape Agriculture/ Urban Design/ Housing/ Enviornment Planning.
₹15600-39100 GP ₹5400
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 15 Mar 2018 to 14 Apr 2018 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.mppsc.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||14 Apr 2018 11:59 PM|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||15 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||14 Apr 2018 11:59 PM|
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
Latest Jobs in Madhya Pradesh