UP Police Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 49568 Constable Civil Police & Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC) Posts in UP Police, Uttar Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Uttar Pradesh Police from 19 Nov 2018 to 08 Dec 2018 for 49568 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19 Nov 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||08 Dec 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee through E-Challan||10 Dec 2018|
|For all Candidates||₹400|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
As on 01 Jul 2018
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 22 Years (Male candidates)
Maximum Age: 25 Years (Female candidates)
12th Class Exam Pass from recognized Board.
|Height||168 Cm (For Gen./SC/OBC)|
160 Cm (For ST)
|152 Cm (For Gen./SC/OBC)|
147 Cm (For ST)
|Chest||79 Cm + 5 Cm Expansion (For Gen./SC/OBC)|
77 Cm + 5 Cm Expansion Cm (For ST)
|Category||No. of Post|
|Constable Civil Police|
|Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC)|
Pay Band ₹5200- 20,200 Grade Pay ₹2000 and Pay Matrix- ₹21,700 Per month
On the basis of Written Examination and PET.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UP Police's website (direct link is given below) from 19 Nov 2018 to 08 Dec 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://uppolice.gov.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
Other Related / Suggested Notifications