UPPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher Post in Uttar Pradesh. Online applications will start from 15th Mar 2018 and end on 16th April 2018. However, the last date for depositing fees is 12th April 2018.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||15 Mar 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||16 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of Examination Fee||12 Apr 2018|
|Category||Exam Fee||OnIine Processing Fee||Total|
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women||According to their original category|
The Application Fee can be paid online through credit/debit card, net banking or through e-Challan at Bank.
21 — 40 years (i.e. Born between 02 Jul 1978 and 01 Jul 1997)
Age relaxation will be given as per Govt Rules
(i) Bachelor's degree in relevant subject from a recognized university.
(ii) B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognised University in India.
See the attached file below for Detailed Info.
Vacancy details for UPPSC LT Grade Teachers
Subject-wise Vacancy details for UPPSC LT Grade Teachers
|Subject||Vacancies (Male)||Vacancies (Female)|
₹9300 - 34800 with Grade Pay ₹4800 + Allowances
On the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at UPPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 15th Mar 2018 to 16th Apr 2018. The last date for submission of Examination Fee is 12th Apr 2018.
- Candidates log on to http://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Go to "All Notifications/Advertisements"
- Click on "Apply" and the “Candidate Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.