|Job Location||Pawan Hans Limited, C-14, Sector-1, Noida 201 301 U. P.|
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
2. Retired PHL AMEs in Avionics stream below 65 yrs. of age may be considered for engagement as Consultant subject to their holding valid License.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
30 years - as on date of interview
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Demand Draft inclusive of GST @ 18% drawn in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at NOIDA
The selection will be on the basis interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Pawan Hans website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jan 2018 to 6 Feb 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Mobile No.
- Candidates log on to http://www.pawanhans.co.in
- Go to "career" & Select the desired post
- Read the information carefully & Click on "apply"
- If new candidate click 'Register Here' Else 'Login'
- Fill the details in the application & Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Candidates should appear for interview along with the print out or application form and self-attested copies of following documents and original documents for verification. The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:-
- PHL Application Blank (in original) affixing latest colored photograph duly filled in & signed or print out of online application
- A Demand Draft for ₹295 drawn in favour of "Pawan Hans Ltd" payable at Delhi/Noida
- Self-Attested copy of Caste/Class certificate, if applicable
- Self-Attested copy of 10th Class Certificate
- Self-Attested copy of valid AME's License with endorsements
- Self-copies of documents in support of flying experience including
- Latest Pay Slip.
Venue: Pawan Hans Limited, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida 201 301 U. P.
Walk-in Date: 6th February 2018
Registration Time: 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM)
Candidates working in Public Sector / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.