APPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online for 78 Assistant Statistical Officer Posts in APPSC, Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission from 12 Feb 2019 to 06 Mar 2019 11:59 PM for 78 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Mar 2019 11:59 PM|
|Gen/ OBC||₹250 + 80|
|SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 42 years as on 01.07.2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||10 Years for Physically Handicapped persons|
05 years for SC/ ST/ BCs candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
A. Must possess i) Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects. OR
ii) Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. OR
iii) Bachelor’s Degree with Economics (with statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects.
B. i. He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him unfit for such service:,
ii. His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him for such service:,
iii. He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post:
|Name of the post||No. of Posts|
|Carried Forward Vacancies|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||08|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||70|
₹24,440 – 71,510 per month
The selection will be on the basis of CBT, Screening test, Mock Test
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at APPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Feb 2019 to 06 Mar 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.psc.ap.gov.in/.
- Go to "Home Page" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “One Time Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh