MPSC Maharashtra Forest Service Main Examination 2018 - Apply Online for 69 Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger Posts in Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) from 12 Sep 2018 to 26 Sep 2018 for 69 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||26 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||26 Sep 2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee by SBI Challan||27 Sep 2018|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹324|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
Payment Mode: Online & Offline
|Name of the Posts||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Assistant Forest Guard (Group - A)||16||1. University Degree in any one subject (Botany, chemistry, forestry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, zoology, horticulture, animal husbandry and veterinary science)|
2. Knowledge of Marthi language.
|Forest Ranger (Group - B)||53||1. University Degree in any one subject from these Botany, chemistry, forestry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, zoology, horticulture, animal husbandry and veterinary science, Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Found Engineering, etc.|
2. Graduates with Mathematical Subjects other than Science Branch
3. Knowledge of Marthi language.
Age Limit & Pay Scale
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Forest Guard (Group - A)||18 - 38 years||₹9,300-34,800 (Grade Pay - ₹5000)|
|Forest Ranger (Group - B)||21 - 38 years||₹9,300-34,800 (Grade Pay - ₹4,400)|
|Height||150 cm. for UR category|
145 cm for reserved category
|163 cm for UR category|
152.5 for reserved category
|Chest||-----||79 cm and 5 cm Expansion|
The selection will be on the basis of examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 12 Sep 2018 to 26 Sep 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “New User Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.