SBI Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 48 Dy Manager (Security) & Fire Officer Posts in SBI, All India on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 07 Sep 2018 to 24 Sep 2018 for 48 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||07 Sep 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Sep 2018|
|Starting date for submission of Application Fee||07 Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||24 Sep 2018|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Post Name||Age (as on 31 Aug 2018)|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||Min- 28 & Max- 40 years|
|Fire Officer||Min- 35 & Max- 62 years|
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Qualification/ Experience|
|Deputy Manager (Security)||27||Graduate from reputed college/ University.|
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ Deputy SP with 05 years’ service in that rank or officer of Asstt. Commandant with minimum 05 years’ service in Paramilitary Services.
|Fire Officer||21||i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR|
ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
iii) B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) approved OR
iv) Retired Fire Officers from State/ Central Government/ PSUs with above qualification can also apply.
Experience: Minimum 10 years’ experience in State/ Central Government/ PSUs as Fire Officer.
|Deputy Manager (Security)|
₹31705- ₹1145/ 1- ₹32850- ₹1310/10- ₹45950
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SBI's website (direct link is given below) from 07 Sep 2018 to 24 Sep 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.