RPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 8162 Sr Teacher Posts (Non-TSP) in Department of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission from 10 May 2018 to 09 Jun 2018 till 11:59 PM for 8162 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 May 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||09 Jun 2018 till 12 Night|
|Online Correction||10 Jun 2018 to 16 Jun 2018 till 12 Night|
|For Gen/ UR Categories||18 years to 40 years, Age as on 01 Jan 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) candidates.|
10 years for SC/ ST/ OBC (Rajasthan Domicile) female candidates.
10 years for Gen (PH) Candidates.
13 years for OBC (PH) Candidates.
15 years for SC/ ST (PH) Candidates.
|Name of Post & Subject||Education Qualification|
|Senior Teacher (Hindi, English, Mathematics, Sanskrit, Urdu, Punjabi and Sindhi)||Graduate or equivalent examination with concerned subject as Optional Subject, and|
Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
|Senior Teacher (Science)||Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.|
|Senior Teacher (Social Science)||Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two subjects out of the subjects – History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy as optional subjects and Degree or Diploma in education recognized by Government of Rajasthan.|
|Name of Post||Subjects||No. of Post|
Pay Matrix Level (L – 11)
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 10th May 2018 to 09th Jun 2018 till 12 Night.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Go to "Registration" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan