JKPSC Range Officer Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Range Officer Posts in Wildlife Protection Department in the J&K Forest, Ecology and Environment Department, Jammu & Kashmir on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by JKPSC - Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission from 23 Apr 2018 to 22 May 2018 for 5 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||22 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||22 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application form through Registered Post||16 May 2018|
Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode.
Payment Mode: Online
|Age (as on 01 Jan 2018)||Min -18 years & Max- 40 years|
|RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC Candidates||43 years|
B.Sc. with Botany as one of the Subjects or B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc Forestry.
|Departement/ Post||Category||Physical Standard|
|Range Officers Grade-I of Wildlife Protection Department||(1- OM) (1- RBA) (1- SC)||i. Height = 163Cm|
ii. Chest girth (Fully expanded) = 84 Cm
iii. Chest Expansion = 05 Cm
iv. Physical fitness (The physical fitness certificate with above standards should be obtained from Chief Medical Officer concerned.)
v. Physical Test consisting of a walk of 25 Kms to be completed in four hours.
₹9300- ₹34800 with Grade Pay of ₹4280
On the basis of Written Test/ Walking Test/ Medical Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at JKPSC's website (direct link is given below) from 23 Apr 2018 to 22 May 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://jkpsc.nic.in/.
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Application form & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with other requisite documents at the Office of the J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu/ Solina, Srinagar up to 23 May 2018 or by registered post by or before 16 May 2018.
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in JKPSC - Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
JKPSC Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 58 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Posts in Power Development Department, Jammu & Kashmir. Online Applications are invited by JKPSC - Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission from 29 Apr 2019 to 28 May 2019 for 58 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir