Demand Draft in favor of Delhi Transco Limited.
18 - 28 years
Relaxations will be applicable as per the Government norms.
Eligible candidates will have to produce marks secured in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2017. Based on the GATE-2017 marks and requirement, candidates will be short listed.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at DTL website (direct link is given below) from 12 Jan 2018 to 20 Feb 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID, Mobile No, Scan copy of recent passport size color photograph with white back ground, Scan copy of the candidate signature, Demand Draft no, GATE 2017 marks
- Candidates log on to http://dtl.gov.in
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online"
- Fill the details in the application & Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Demand Drafts of applicants need to be sent to the Deputy Manager (HR)-G, Delhi Transco Limited, 3rd Floor Shakti Sadan Building, Kotla Road, New Delhi-110002, with application registration number & position applied for mentioned on the back side of the Demand Draft & envelop along with candidate name and mobile number, Along with the draft also enclose a printout of the application form and the following documents:
i. Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate/Birth Certificate.
ii. All Educational Qualification documents for following examination
1. Matriculation (10th)
2. Intermediate (10+2)
3. Degree Certificates
4. Additional Qualification, if any
5. Gate 2017 score card
6. Caste certificate (for application against Reserved category)
iii. Experience/ Service Certificate on the letter head of the Company clearly indicating the post held, period of service, gross emoluments, area of experience as proof of post qualification Experience duly certified by Organization concerned – If any.
iv. Aadhaar &/or Pan Card or any other Govt. Id Proof (Voter Id, Driving License & Passport)
The Demand Drafts should reach DTL within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement i.e. before the cut-off date (20.02.2018).