IDBI Bank Executive Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 760 Executive Posts in IDBI Bank, Across India on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by IDBI Bank from 06 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 for 760 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
Bank Transaction charges/ convenience charges for Online Payment of application fees /Intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Minimum - 20 Maximum- 25 as on 01/01/2018
Relaxation of Upper Age limit:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Benchmark Disabilities||10 years|
A Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
₹17,000 per month in the first year
₹18,500 per month in the second year
₹20,000 per month in the third year of service
The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at IDBI Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2018 to 28 Feb 2018.
- Candidates log on to https://www.idbi.com/.
- Go to “CAREERS” & “Recruitment of Executives - 2018”
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria (Age )||January 01, 2018|
|Online Registration||Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges - Online||Feb. 06, 2018 to Feb. 28, 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||March 15 2018|
|Date of Pre-Examination training for the SC/ ST / OBC applicants at all centres||Apr. 16, 2018 to Apr. 21, 2018|
|Date of Online Test at all centres||April 28, 2018|
Sponsored: Video Lectures, Online Courses & Test Series
More Active Vacancies in IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 - IDBI Bank announces 600 Assistant Manager (PGDBF) Posts in IDBI Bank, Bengaluru, Karnataka. IDBI Bank invites online applications from eligible candidates having Any Graduate qualification from 23 Jun 2019 to 03 Jul 2019 to fill 600 vacancies.
Latest Jobs in Central Government