Max- 65 years with Sound Health
Graduate/ Postgraduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidate Should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer crade. be well conversant with local language.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in riral Branch for a period of 3 years.
- . He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Should be well conversant with local language.
- Should have retired from Scale –IV or above for RSETI.
- Should be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional office Purnea ,Sneh Bhawan,Bhatta Bazar ,Purnea - 854301. on or before 28 Jan 2018.
Reimbursement of TA/DA for travelling as per requirement of the post shall be made as per the scale/grade in which he was working at the time of his superannuation.
Latest Open Job Vacancies in Central Government