CTET 2019 - Apply Online for Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. Online Applications are invited by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from 05 Feb 2019 to 05 Mar 2019 (Extended to 12 Mar 2019 by 05:00 PM).
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||05 March 2019 (Extended to 12 Mar 2019 by 05:00 PM)|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||08 March 2019 till 03:30 PM (Extended to 15 Mar 2019 by 03:30 PM)|
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Person||₹350||₹600|
Pay the Examination Fee through E-Challan by depositing the prescribed fee in CTET Exam Fee Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank.
– Payment by Syndicate Bank e-Challan
– Payment by Canara Bank e-Challan
• By Online-mode (Payment by Debit Card/ Credit Card).
|Teacher for Classes I-V: Primary Stage||Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage|
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at CBSE's website (direct link is given below) from 05 Feb 2019 to 05 Mar 2019 (Extended to 12 Mar 2019 by 05:00 PM)
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://ctet.nic.in.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Central Government