MACO Bank Clerk Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for Clerk Posts in MACO Bank, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Online Applications are invited by The Maharashtra Mantralaya And Allied Offices Co-op Bank Ltd. from 20 Apr 2018 to 02 May 2018 for 8 vacant positions.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Apr 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 May 2018|
|Start date for payment of Registration Gateway||20 Apr 2018|
|Opening date of Online Application Fee||20 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||02 May 2018|
|Tentative date to download Call Letter||One Week before the exam|
|Tentative date of Examination||May/June 2018|
|For Open Category||₹600 + GST|
|For SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ NT||₹350 + GST|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 33 years (as on 01 March 2018)
Educational Qualifications (eligibility as on 01.03.2018)
(A) A graduate of a recognized University any discipline and adequate knowledge of computer application.
(B) Candidate should have capacity to read, write and speak in English and Marathi.
Typing:- Minimum Speed 40 w.p.m. in English And Minimum Speed 30 w.p.m. in Marathi And MS-CIT
₹12,000 for one year.
On the basis of Online Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MACO Bank's website (direct link is given below) from 20 Apr 2018 to 02 May 2018.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to.
- Go to " Career” & Select the “Recruitment for the post of CLERK - 2018”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Application form & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
The printout of application form is mandatorily required to be submitted at the time of document verification.