RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 - Apply Online for 309 Supervisor (Woman) Posts - Anganwadi Worker Quota in Rajasthan on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board from 04 Oct 2018 to 03 Nov 2018 till 12 Night for 309 vacancies.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||03 Nov 2018 till 12 Night|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||03 Nov 2018 till 12 Night|
|Examination Date||Month Jan-Feb 2019|
|Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC||₹450|
|OBC Non-Creamy layer||₹350|
|SC/ ST/ PH||₹250|
Pay the fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ E Mitra Kiosk.
18 years to 40 years as on 01 Jan 2019.
i) A graduate of a University established by law in India, with 10 years experience as an Anganwadi worker in ICDS.
ii) Having one of the following or higher qualification in Computer Education:-
"O" or Higher Level certificates course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Certificates course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificates orginized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
|Name of Post||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area||Total|
|Supervisor (Woman) Posts - Anganwadi Worker||291||18||309|
Pay Matrix Level- 7, (Pay Band ₹5200- 20,200 Grade Pay ₹2400
On the basis of Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RSMSSB's website (direct link is given below) from 04 Oct 2018 to 03 Nov 2018 till 12 Night.
- Candidates should log on to "http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in"
- Visit the 'Recruitment Advertisement' and read the information carefully.
- Select the desired post and read the information carefully
- Click on Apply Online and Register if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit” to generate 'Single Sign-on (SSO) Id' and Password.
- After Registration, Log in with SSO Id & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Preview the application form and read the submitted information carefully and submit the form.
- Pay application fee Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Other Related / Suggested Notifications