Repco Bank Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for 40 Junior Assistant/ Clerk Posts in Repco Bank, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Repco Bank from 03 Jun 2019 to 20 Jun 2019 for 40 vacancies.
The job applications for Repco Bank Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 20 Jun 2019. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Alert / Updates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03 Jun 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Jun 2019|
|Download of call letters||01 Jul 2019 onwards|
|Tentative date of Online Test||07 Jul 2019|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Repatriates||₹400|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||21 - 28 years, (as on 30/04/2019)|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
09 years for Widows, Divorced and women legally separated from their husbands
10 years for Persons with disabilities (min 40%)
1. Graduation in any discipline.
2. Candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State and he should be resident of India.
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
₹11,765 to ₹31,540 (CTC ₹6 lakhs (approx.)
The selection will be on the basis of Online Test & Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available's website (direct link is given below) from 03 Jun 2019 to 20 Jun 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.repcobank.com/.
- Go to "Careers" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
Latest Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
Other Related / Suggested Notifications