ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification regarding filling of Apprentice Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible candidates having B.Sc, BBA, BA, ITI qualifications. These 214 Apprentice Posts are in ONGC, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The job applications for ONGC Apprentice Jobs 2019 will be accepted online on or before 31 Jul 2019 till 05:00 PM and send Application Form on or before 05 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM. To understand necessary details, We have mentioned all the recruitment details such as online form fee, qualifications, vacancy details, age limit, pay scale, etc in the recruitment notification here. However, for more information, the official notification pdf is attached as well.
Important Dates - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online||23 Jul 2019|
|Closing Date to Online Registration||31 Jul 2019 till 05:00 PM|
|Last Date of receipt of Applications ||05 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM|
Age Limit - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 years to 24 years as on 05 Aug 2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Job Location - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Qualification - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
|Trade||No. of Seats||Qualification|
|Accountant||05||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|Assistant HR||125||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.|
|Secretarial Assistant||46||ITI in Secretarial Assistant Trade.|
|Electrician||05||ITI in Electrician Trade.|
|Electronics Mechanic||03||ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade.|
|Instrument Mechanic||08||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade.|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||12||i) B.Sc. with PCM or PCB|
ii) ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) Trade.
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||10||ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trade.|
Emoluments - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend during their period of engagement which is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to particular location.
Selection Process - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the minimum prescribed qualification and Merit drawn thereon.
How to Apply - ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online at ONGC's website (direct link is given below) from 23 Jul 2019 to 31 Jul 2019 till 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
- Go to "Registration Register yourself.
- Click on "Click here for New Registration", if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on "Submit".
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Candidates send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to In-charge SDC, ONGC, Mumbai NBP Green Heights, Plot No. C-69, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051 on or before 05 Aug 2019 till 05:00 PM, Along with Following Documents:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate/Birth Certificate issued by the concerned education board/Concerned Authority as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets & Graduation Degree/ ITI Pass certificate in respective Discipline.
- Conversion Certificate/Formula issued by University/College (If only CGPA/Grades are mentioned in Mark sheets).
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority. OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of PAN Card.
More Active Vacancies in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
ONGC Recruitment 2019 - ONGC announces job notification for SRF Post in ONGC, Dehradun. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites applications on or before 30 Aug 2019 from eligible candidates having M.Sc, PhD qualifications to fill in 1 vacancy.
ONGC Recruitment 2019 - ONGC announces Apply Online/ Offline for Director (Onshore) Post in Department of Personnel & Training, ONGC, New Delhi on Absorption. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engg Graduate, Post Graduate qualifications from 21 Jun 2019 to 27 Aug 2019 to fill 1 vacancy.
Latest Jobs in Central Government
Other Related / Suggested Notifications