ONGC Rajasthan Recruitment 2019 - Below are various recruitment notifications published by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Rajasthan. As of now, we don't have any active recruitment notification by ONGC Rajasthan featured here. We may update as soon as the organization announces a new job notification.
If you are looking for any information related to previously organized recruitment drives by ONGC Rajasthan, you can browse through previous job notifications mentioned below and get the new updates or information you are looking for.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||31 Jan 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||20 Feb 2019|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 370|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For A2 & A1 level posts||Maximum 30 years Minimum 18 years|
|For W1 level posts||Maximum 27 years Minimum 18 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification |
|A-2 Level |
|Assistant Technician (Electronics)||01||3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Telecom / E&T Engineering (or) M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics|
|A-I Level |
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical)||05||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade. Should have Valid Certificate of Competency as Electrical Supervisor|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Fitting)||01||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting Trade.|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding)||01||High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examinations with Science and Trade Certificate in Welder Trade|
|Jr.Assistant (Material Management)||01||B.Sc. with Physics or Maths as one of the subjects with proficiency in typing 30w.p.m. with Certificate|
|Jr.Assistant (P&A)||01||Graduate with typing speed 30 w.p.m. Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the office environment.|
|For A2 & A1 level posts||₹ 12000- 27000|
|For W1 level posts||₹ 11000- 24000|
On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ONGC Rajasthan's website (direct link is given below) from 31 Jan 2019 to 20 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/career/recruitment-notice/
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.