AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019 - Below are various recruitment notifications published by Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department / fireservices.ap.gov.in. As of now, we don't have any active recruitment notification by AP Fire Department featured here. We may update as soon as the organization announces a new job notification.
If you are looking for any information related to previously organized recruitment drives by AP Fire Department, you can browse through previous job notifications mentioned below and get the new updates or information you are looking for.
AP Fire Department Recruitment 2019 - Apply Online for Apply Online for 91 Home Guard Posts in Disaster Response & Fire Services Department, Andhra Pradesh. Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh State Disaster Response and Fire Services Department from 28 Jan 2019 10:30 AM to 18 Feb 2019 05:00 PM for 91 vacancies.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 Jan 2019 10:30 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||18 Feb 2019 05:00 PM|
Pay the Examination Fee through favour of Administrative Officer, drawn on Vijayawada, Office of the Director General State Disaster Response & Fire Services, A.P., Vijayawada
18-50 years (as on 1st January 2019 )
passed (7th) or equivalent examination recognized by the State Government on the date of Notification.
|Name of the District||HG-Fireman||HG-Driver Operator|
Duty allowances to Home Guards as per G.O.Ms.No.77, Home (Budget) Department, dated.18-06-2018 is ₹600 w.e.f.18-06-2018.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at AP Fire Department 's website (direct link is given below) from 28 Jan 2019 10:30 AM to 18 Feb 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to "https://126.96.36.199/recruit ".
- Go to "Current Openings" & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.