Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018: Bihar State Cooperative Bank Limited (BSCB) / www.biharbank.bih.nic.in is conducting recruitment processes to fill 3 vacancies. As of now, there is one recruitment drive going on for FLC Counsellor Posts.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 - Job notification for FLC Counsellor Posts in Bihar (Bihat, Chapra, Darbhanga) on Contract Basis. Applications are invited by Bihar State Cooperative Bank Limited (BSCB) on or before 20 Jan 2018 till 04:00 PM for 3 vacancies.
|Remuneration||₹15000 including HA/TA FLC Counsellor will have to submit monthly visit diary of Financial Literacy Camps to the Bank Manager (BM).|
|Job Location||The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd., Patna, Bihar|
For detailed qualifications please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
If age-relaxation is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
For detailed experience requirements please refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
- Shall be an Officer who has retired / Opted for VRS not below the post of Scale-II with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 10 years in Scale-I in any Cooperartive Bank /Nationalized Bank/ SBI Group/ Pvt. Bank.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager/ Agri. Officer in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
- He should possess satisfactory service certificate from previous employer
If fee for reserved categories is not mentioned, refer to attached 'Advt. Details' below.
CategoriesAmountGeneral & OBC₹500
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to the Managing Director The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd Ashok Raj Path, Patna-4 on or before 20 Jan 2018 till 04:00 PM.
For FLC of Bihat (Begusarai)
For FLC of Chapra
For FLC of Darbhanga
Name of Financial Literacy Centre (FLC) for which the applicant is applying should be clearly mentioned as under:
“APPLICATION FOR FLC ………………”