Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2018 - Below are various recruitment notifications published by Bihar State Cooperative Bank Limited (BSCB) / www.biharbank.bih.nic.in. As of now, we don't have any active recruitment notification by Bihar State Cooperative Bank featured here. We may update as soon as the organization announces a new job notification.
If you are looking for any information related to previously organized recruitment drives by Bihar State Cooperative Bank, you can browse through previous job notifications mentioned below and get the new updates or information you are looking for.
|General & OBC||₹500|
- A graduate degree from recognized University. Preference will be given to having post graduate degree in the area of Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Sociology, Psychology and Social work.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should possess flair for teaching and computer knowledge.
- Shall be an Officer who has retired / Opted for VRS not below the post of Scale-II with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 10 years in Scale-I in any Cooperartive Bank /Nationalized Bank/ SBI Group/ Pvt. Bank.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager/ Agri. Officer in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years.
- He should possess satisfactory service certificate from previous employer
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format to the Managing Director The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd Ashok Raj Path, Patna-4 on or before 20 Jan 2018 till 04:00 PM.
For FLC of Bihat (Begusarai)
For FLC of Chapra
For FLC of Darbhanga
Name of Financial Literacy Centre (FLC) for which the applicant is applying should be clearly mentioned as under:
“APPLICATION FOR FLC ………………”