Admit Card Download link is given below the Instructions:
1. The Candidate should reach the Examination Centre at least half an hour before the specified time of examination and they are requested to maintain discipline and make Queue for entering into the venue. He/ She will be allowed to enter in the Examination Ha.II/Room 20 minutes before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter in the Examination HaII after 20 minutes of the commencement of Examination.
2. The Candidate must bring the ADMIT CARD (with PASSPORT SIZE COLOURED PHOTOGRAPHS pasted in the two spaces specified in the ADMIT CARD with crossed signature) issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Assam, Kahilipara Guwahati-19 in his/her name and to show the same to the invigilator/Security Person of the respective Examination Venue/ HaII/ Room. Candidates without such Admit Card will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Venue/ Hall/ Room in any case.
3. In addition to Admit Card, the Candidate must bring IDENTITY Card such as Driving License/ PAN card/ Passport/ Voter ID) in Original for identification/ Verification as required.
4. The Candidate must bring good quality BLACK BALL POINT PEN ONLY for the Examination.
5. The following items are strictly prohibited and not allowed to bring with the Candidate:-
i. Mobile Phone, Cell Phone, Pager or any other Electronic Devices.
ii. Book, Magazine, News Pa.per, Rough/ Loose Pa.per, Log Table, etc. except Admit Card.
iii. Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Roller/ Scale, Drawing Box, lnstrument Box, Calculator, etc. except Good Quality Black BaII Point Pen.
Authority will not take any responsibility for keeping these items in safe custody. So, it is advisable not to bring these items to the Examination Venue. Co-operation of all is extremely desirable.
6. No one will be allowed to leave the examination Ha.II/Room temporarily during the Examination.
7. No candidate can leave the Examination Hall/ Room till the end of Examination.
1. Candidature of any candidate will be cancelled if he/she is found to adopt unfair means, in any form or violating these instructions and instructions given by the Examination Supervisors or Invigilators.
2. The candidate must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. His/ Her candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage if and when any ineligibility condition is detected and any of the particulars declared by the candidate in application is found to be false. The candidate must note that the Directorate of Technical Education
will take up the verification of eligibility condition i.e., age, educational qualification and caste category, etc. only after the candidate has qualified for the Computer Proficiency Test.
DTE Assam Admit Card 2018: Below are the admit cards published by DTE Assam - Directorate of Technical Education, Assam (DTE) / www.dteassam.in. The recent Admit Card issued for the recruitment drive is Jr. Assistant & Assistant Storekeeper.
DTE Assam Jr. Assistant & Assistant StorekeeperAdmit Card
- Issued on: 18 Jul 2017
- Exam: 30 Jul 2017
Displaying 1 Admit Card