GIL Recruitment 2019 - Below are various recruitment notifications published by Gujarat Informatics Limited (GIL) / gil.gujarat.gov.in. As of now, we don't have any active recruitment notification by GIL featured here. We may update as soon as the organization announces a new job notification.
If you are looking for any information related to previously organized recruitment drives by GIL, you can browse through previous job notifications mentioned below and get the new updates or information you are looking for.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||28 Feb 2019|
|Tentative Date for Written test ||05 March 2019|
|Tentative Date for Personal Interview ||05 March 2019 from 9.00 AM at GIL Office|
|The tentative date for Personal Interview ||20 March 2019|
Maximum Age limit not above 35 years
Possess a degree of M. Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security, M. Tech. Cyber Security, MSC Cyber Security, Master in Cyber Security, M. Tech in Cyber law and Information security, M. Tech computer science and engineering with specialization in information security, M. Tech in computer science and information security, MBA – Information technology business management or any relevant cyber security and Information security related masters degree from university recognized by UGC / AICTE or recognized university.
Should have Minimum one relevant certification in IT Security with maintained certification. (CISO / CISSO/ CISSM/ CISSP/ CASP/ CISM/ CCIE with Security/ CEH)
Total of 8 Year’s experience in IT Information security. Should have 5 experience in managing cyber security in managerial capacity.
₹15600 – 39100 (Grade Pay – 7600)
On the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available's website (direct link is given below) from 10 Feb 2019 to 28 Feb 2019.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtDetails.aspx?sid=94sXp0IDjn4=&yr=yvWRrBfMHJY=&ano=a2GSpnDbruI=.
- Click on "Apply Now".
- Click on “Click on New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.